Private Landlord Services and Property Management
Hampshires Estates provide a comprehensive range of services designed specifically for private landlords who are the process of renting out their properties. These services include:
- Tenant finder and let only service
- Full property management service
- Rental valuation of a residential property
- Rent collection service
How Much Can I Rent my property for?
To find out how much you could rent out a property for simply fill in our online contact form and we will get in touch with you to arrange a rental valuation of your UK property. Hampshires Estates provide a free rental valuation which is your first step towards letting your property and generating a rental income from your investment.
Which level of service is right for you?
At Hampshires Estates we offer three types of Letting Services. 1) Let only, rent collection and full management. Your decision depends on how much involvement you want with the running of the tenancy after the tenant has moved into the property.
1) Our Let Only Service
Our tenant finder service provides everything you need until the tenant moves into your property.
When we receive your formal instruction to let your property we will take care of:
- Marketing - distributing details of your property to potential tenants throughout our network. Informing our wider network of affilated companies and relocation agents. showcasing your property in the local press. Placing a Hampshire's ‘To Let’ board at the property.
- Collecting the first month’s rent and deposit.
- Viewings - Guide prospective tenants in the viewing and application process and advise you immediately of any tenancy applications.
- Vetting candidates - We always obtaining tenant credit checks and ensure guarantors when necessary along with the standard interview process.
- Tenancy Agreement - Hampshire's prepare the full documentation required by current legislation.
2) Our Rent Collection Service
This option is for landlords who want to manage the dy to day areas of the tenancy but who wish to use professional company for rent collections.
In addition to all the Let Only Services, Hampshire's Estates and Lettings will take care of:
- The Collection of Rents. We'll then pay you by BAC transfer, less our fees and expenses
- The comprehensive Monitoring of rent payments, hampshire's will issue a rent statement of account and alert you as soon as a tenants falls behind.
- We will negotiate and process a rent review at an appropriate time during or at the forthcomming end of a tenancy.
- Hampshire's Estates and Lettings hold the tenants security deposits.
- We can arrange an inspection at the end of the tenancy if the current inventory has been prepared by Hampshire's.
3) Our Full Property Management Service
This is the hassle free option that tends to suit the need of most landlords in the Wythenshaw, Heald Green and Greater Manchester areas. If you think you would like Hampshire's Estates and Lettings to take complete control of letting your residential property in Manchester and surroundingareas from beginning to end.
In addition to all our Rent Processing Services, we will take care of:
- Arrange the inventories and Schedules of Conditions you need prior to letting.
- Readings of the utilities will be given to your chosen provider with the exception of British Telecom; however, we cannot guarantee that our readings will be recognised.
- Hold the tenant’s security deposit.
- Inspect and report upon your property quarterly, coordinating minor repairs up to an agreed limit and settling invoices from rents received.
- Advise you when the tenancy is coming to an end and seek your instructions for re-letting or selling the property.
- Arrange a full property inspection and inventory at the end of the tenancy.
- Agree any dilapidations (over and above fair wear and tear) with tenants before releasing their deposit.
- Arrange any necessary cleaning and minor repairs, deducting costs from the tenant’s deposit where applicable and agreed.
- Monitor rent payments and alert you if tenants fall behind or breach the Tenancy Agreement.
Choosing a Letting Agent
Letting residential property in England and Wales is covered by various Housing Acts, and Landlord and Tenant Acts, as well as various Safety Regulations. Using a letting agent is by far the best way of ensuring that your property—and you as the landlord—are protected from issues raised by these Acts and Regulations.
Your letting agent will owe both you and your tenant a "duty of care". It is important that this duty of care is backed up with both "public liability insurance" and "professional indemnity insurance". Any funds belonging to either the landlord or the tenant should be kept in a separate client account and not used by the agent in the course of their business.
Why Hampshires Estates?
Hampshires Estates prides itself on ensuring that we act in the best interests of our clients and provide a comprehensive service backed by all of the required insurances, as well as operating a complaints procedure, should the need arise, which adheres to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Guidelines.
Trained and Qualified Staff
We have a programme of continuous staff development to ensure that the experts dealing with your asset are always up to speed with the current issues, as well as changes in legislation. We monitor our safety contractors to make sure that they have all of the required professional qualifications and memberships at all times.
Expert Local Knowledge
Letting property whether by necessity, or as an investment, within the North of England and North Wales, appears in many publications, to offer the best yields, and who better to let through than the North’s Leading Independent Estate Agent.